<Contactless Online Business Meeting> held by the Publication Industry Promotion Agency of Korea for active copyright export of Korean books
COVID-19 is showing no signs of abating
Global publication industry is undergoing difficult times with canceled international book fairs and limited traveling across borders
If you are an overseas publisher planning to import Korea’s publications, this is your chance!
“Online Business Meeting for the Copyright Import of K-Books” ▶ Contactless business matching between publishers
- Introduce K-Books to the global market
- Help overseas publishers’ copyright import
#Online Business Meeting for the Copyright Import of K-Books
- For publishers with books registered on the K-Book platform (www.k-book.or.kr) along with other 40 Korean publishers.
- Held from August to early December
- A system all set for video conferences connecting home and abroad
- Online business meeting for export held for domestic publishers and overseas buyers (interpretation service provided)
If you would like to participate in the business meeting,
You can take a look at information about Korean publishers, books published, and copyright-exported countries beforehand via the K-Book platform!
You can also send inquiries on the website, or schedule to have a business meeting with a Korean publisher upon an e-mail request!
<Online Business Meeting for the Copyright Import of K-Books>, a chance for publishers to find their needs through customized business-matching program
If you are interested in importing Korean books, why not join us!
Export Support Team, Publication Industry Promotion Agency of Korea (KPIPA)